[3830] PhFray AC0W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac0w@charter.net
Subject: [3830] PhFray AC0W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 04:02:45 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Oct 28

Call: AC0W
Operator(s): AC0W
Station: AC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      5
   80:   8      7
   40:   9      7
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  24     19  Total Score = 456

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Missed last couple of weeks getting ready and traveling to VP5. Then a late
start tonight as I had to quickly throw station back together from trip.

20 was closed here when I got on so moved to 40 after spending a few minutes
verifying 20 was closed. When I moved to 75 and tried running struggled hearing
people with my high local noise level so S&P for rest of the contest. Result
lower score. Also didn't help still contest out after the weekend so just was
not into put full effort into this tonight. Maybe next week will be back up to
full steam.

Thanks for the Q's

Bill
AC0W