[3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:59:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IZ4NIC IZ4XZI
IZ4ZZB IZ5ICH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   62    12       61
   80:  399    21       94
   40: 1515    35      126
   20: 1439    38      143
   15: 1928    38      146
   10: 1367    37      160
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

We have been pleasantly surprised by the very good conditions on high
bands. Unfortunately, the lows have been worse than expected.
Very few participants are willing to publish their score on cqcontest,
and that's a pity, as otherwise the contest would be more fun and
challenging...
"Publishing on cqcontest would unveil our strategy", we used to hear.

Well, let's see how you will hide on CW, with skimmers :)

We noticed a lower than usual stations in MS, our preferred category.
This is certainly due to the WRTC qualifications, who are ruining the
multi-op participation. We couldn't agree less with those rules!

At last we got a new operator in our elderly team, welcome on board Luca
IZ5ICH!

Finally, congratulations to E7DX, who publishing in cqcontest showed us
a fantastic start, but slowing down on Sunday... what happend guys?

Congratulations also to EI7M for the great score, and to our friends at
OM7M, which I would be very happy to bet a bottle of our
"Codruzzello"
with one of their plum secret weapon in the next CW leg, to "pay"
during
next Friedrichshafen hamfest, but only if you decide to be on cqcontest...

Good job also to the continuously growing II9P team, this year for the
first time in MS.