[3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:11:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): FY5FY F1HAR F5HRY F5UII F6FVY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    3     3        3
   80:  200    19       58
   40:  516    29      107
   20: 1835    36      136
   15: 1523    36      128
   10: 2740    36      131
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After some years in various SO classes and a serious station upgrade in 2013, we
were back in M/S for this issue. For some reasons, we chose the recent LP
category, which was quite new for most of us.

The less we can say is that it's a hard job, especially on the low bands and
during multipliers chases. However, with some patience and tension relievers we
made it throught, except on 160m, were both the propagation and the 100W just
killed us ...

However, we are quite pleased with the result, which is way over the current
one (to be honest, it was our goal). We just hope more and more people will
join this M/S LP.

On behalf the FY5KE team,

Herve F5HRY

Rig :