[3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:31:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 28

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   1      1
   20:   9      9
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  12     12  Total Score = 144

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs.

Very different from the morning session - running one watt in these events is
not a lot of fun.  I think I'll stick to 5 watts.  Also had local QRM with the
fire alarm next to the W4DFG shack going off not once, but twice and that thng
is loud - you can't hear yourself think when that beast lights off.  Still, had
fun. Won't be around for two weeks, but I will definitely make this a weekly
event for me to participate in. Best regards, Tom, W1TEF/4