[3830] CQWW SSB W3LPL M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, donovanf@erols.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W3LPL M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:06:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3LPL
Operator(s): W3LPL K1DQV NI1N N1SZ K3AJ WX3B N3HEE W3IDT N3QE W3UR WR3Z KD4D
KK4ODQ K4ZA AC6WI K0OO
Station: W3LPL

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Glenwood, Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   291    16       47
   80:   762    26       99
   40:  1862    34      130
   20:  2010    39      159
   15:  3086    40      157
   10:  2015    34      141
-------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Congratulations to the K3LR team for another decisive win.  I left on vacation a
few hours after the contest so this is by necessity a very brief report.  Once
again, the W3LPL team was a mix of experienced and relatively new PVRC
multi-multi contesters.  It was great fun watching 18 year old Nick KK4ODQ hold
his own in the 15 meter runs.  This year we replaced our three old 15 meter 6
element T-matched Yagis on a 140 foot rotating tower with three new K3LR OWA
Yagis. Our results speak for themselves.   We now use K3LR OWA Yagis on 20, 15
and 10 meters.   Thanks Tim!