[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:11:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 4

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:
   40:  47     47
   20:  30     16
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  77     63  Total Score = 4,851

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Another fun run this morning.  I like this time change.

It was great hearing so many new calls today. Non-members Gary, K5KU (what a
great signal and fabulous operator!!); our stalwart friend Scotty, W7SW (always
up for a great chuckle when you work him!); Kim, K5TU; Lar, WI0WA; Bill, K4LTA;
Peter, KB2BMX; and Sam, N5FO.  Lots of new blood out in the wings, just
awaiting their CWOps number.  Thanks, all!

Didn't hear but one European this morning and that was our great friend, Bert,
F6HKA.  He was doing S and P, so I didn't catch him.  Sniff, Sniff!  Well,
there's always next time.

When I am running, one of the very hardest things for me to do is to resist
stopping and chatting with so many of you who are such important influences to
not only me, but also the entire congregation of CWOps members.  I smile when I
hear the likes of KC4D, N4AF, N4FP, N5AW, K7SV, K1RO, W7OM, and the list goes on
and on and on.... But, I miss hearing my mentor, John, K4BAI.  Haven't heard
John in several weeks.

OK, enough from me.  It's all about YOU!  Keep up your great work, friends.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN #1327
Tupelo, MS (the land of sweet magnolias swishing in the breeze)