[3830] SS CW WB8RFB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8rfb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB8RFB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:26:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:   98
   20:  125
   15:    8
   10:   16
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Part-time effort and was on and off the air throughout yesterday and today.
Surprised to find 10 meters open yesterday at the start of the contest but as
most predicted, 20 and 40 meters were the bread and butter bands.  80 meters
was very noisy at this QTH and then I ran into interference problems with
signal getting into U-Verse TV and causing it to freeze up during the last part
of the contest.  Started happening on 40 meters too so had to shut down to keep
the peace on the home-front.  Worked a handful of SMC calls and good to see
everyone on.  Of all things, I missed WI.  Never heard it nor the other seven
missing sections even once!