[3830] SS CW K1XM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1XM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:27:49 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  301
   40:  298
   20:  283
   15:   81
   10:   12
------------

Club:

Comments:

Never heard NT.  I was missing VE6 until one called me 45 minutes before the end
of the contest.

The 80 meter dipole didn't survive the winter but Charlotte and I repaired it
and it is up again.  Maybe this time it will make it through the entire season
but I'm not too optimistic.  40 wasn't as good as most years and I'm really
glad the dipole was up.

I've done the practice contest from 6Y9X and now the CW warmup from home.  For
the real contest I'll be at ED8X.  It will be field day style.  The stations
will be in a big shipping container and we'll be using a generator.  See you
all then!