[3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:33:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 17.6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  220
   40:  363
   20:  291
   15:   16
   10:   12
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Highlight was sweep by 00:39z, 3.6 hours in.
At 00z, I had 200 Qs and 65 mults, but for some
reason, I decided to stop CQing and just concentrate
on mults.  I went from 65 mults to 80 mults in about
20 minutes, then another 10 minutes to get the last 3,
AK, ONN and NT.  Thanks to all that get on and help
everyone with the coveted sweep.

Kinda enjoy doing this low power now, but the shack
is too cold without the "heaters" on.  The only downside
is slow rate, with a 75, 76, 66, 66 as my best rates.
Also tried some Bose QC2 headphones (with ANC)
and they are a real winner.

Fun time for 17.5 hours on.  Got lots of yard work,
antenna work (putting up beverages on my small lot),
and car work done too.

73 and thanks for the QSOs,
Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com