[3830] SS CW WQ5L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WQ5L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 03:57:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

------------
  160:
   80:  148
   40:  174
   20:  196
   15:  114
   10:    8
------------

Club:

Comments:

Never heard VY1AAA. Usually I can at least find the pileup. Did hear VE8EV drop
his call once high on 20m, then couldn't find him again. Two VO1s rigorously
tested my pileup breaking skills on Sunday AM. Maine was the surprise rare one,
not worked until Sunday afternoon. Great conditions on 80m, low noise and good
signals coast to coast.  73 de WQ5L