[3830] SS CW N1RR(@K1LZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1RR(@K1LZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 04:48:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K1LZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  306
   40:  447
   20:  383
   15:   78
   10:    1
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First time from K1LZ. Got within 5 QSOs of Krassy's best on my first try.
Thanks buddy! Thanks also to W1UE, K6ND, K3JO & friends for their support
and interest. I also want to thank my friends Dave, K1TTT and Mike, K1MK for
their understanding and support for this last minute change of plans.

Last sections were: ME,DE,UT,ID,NL,VE5,PAC and finally VE6.

5 QSOs
Then I got to thinking...If I didn't say hello to all the ops, then I might
have had time for those 5 more QSOs... Bob, Chas, Dennis, Jim, Ed, Dave, Ken,
Kevin, Chuck, Greg, Paul, Chad, Gerry, Jerry, Gary, Garry, Andy, Ann, John,
Bill, Adam, Diego, Bruce, Tom, Len, Dan, Chip, Stan, Graham, Grant, Serge,
Fred, Trey, Rich, Steve, Kurt, Mike, Eliot, Jeff, Ira, George, Howie, Will,
Peter, Rob ... What do you think ?
Although with the low rates on Sunday, I'd need much more than 20 or 30 minutes
to find 5 or 10 more QSO !

Our teammate Mike Perry, WM1K has been fighting cancer. He's had a very
difficult time. He has been home now for over a week !! It's the longest he has
been at his home since JUNE !!

Please consider donating to help Mike :
http://www.gofundme.com/ud52jzeh9

-Charlie N1RR