[3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 13:34:21 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   75
   40:   97
   20:   64
   15:  239
   10:
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions about as poor as I have ever heard/seen for sweeps ....
 sections never heard..... from east to west ...NNY, ID,NE,WY,NT and PAC
20 Meter Mono Antenna ....decided to windmill early Sunday and eventually
tore coax away ....
fortunately I do have a small tribander on another tower
wind velocity peaked at 130 kmh /// we had sustained gales of 100 kmh plus for
30 straight hours.....  wires all stayed in place ... 2 months work undone in 2
days ..  you  kinda pay yer money and take yer chances... great to see all those
familiar calls and avid Sweeps Fans ....back to the drawing board....
and repair work ...

c'y'all next one
GLWCDR

73 Gus VO1MP