[3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 22:22:21 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI W6RW N0DY KB7V N6EEG N6CY W6JBR 9A6A
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  115
   40:  294
   20:  344
   15:  187
   10:   40

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

A very tough slog with the K index heading for 4 over weekend.
Petar, 9A6A from Croatia, 9A1A station OP, stopped by Saturday and put in some
time and learned SS is not as easy as CQWW and ARRL DX contests with the long
SS exchange! We were short CW OPs to man all stns so Mike W6RW came up to speed
on pseudo SO2R setup when we were down to 1 OP. 3 K3s, C31XR and SteppIR Yagis,
2 EL 40 Yagi, 80 Mtr Coaxial Stup Inverted V Dipole.