[3830] SS CW KG3V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg3v@chesbayva.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KG3V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 02:31:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  150
   40:  307
   20:  162
   15:   28
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I always enjoy Sweepstakes. It is a good contest for those of us with modest
stations and the exchange is challenging. Band conditions were better than I
expected.

I was surprised by how difficult it was to find new stations Sunday evening. I
thought in the past that many new calls started popping up Sunday night but
there were times I had to spend 5-10 minutes to find a new call. Finally gave
up finding them and just called CQ for the last hour.

I had one antenna issue that made it impossible to really use SO2R for 40m/80m
combination. I think that reduced my improvement over last year. Missed the
Sweep as always. I never heard AK or NT at all.

Over all, lots of fun and it always gives the station a good workout.

73, Tom