[3830] SS CW K2RP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2rp@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2RP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 02:17:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2RP
Operator(s): K2RP
Station: K2RP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   76
   40:  130
   20:   93
   15:   65
   10:   27
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Spent more time than I planned, as conditions were better than expected.
Starting at sunset Saturday, both 80 and 40 were open coast to coast, with
close, medium range, and distant signals pounding in.  Sunday at sunset 40 was
open as well.  I am limited by having only a wire antenna, G5RV as inverted Vee
up 45 feet, but was pleased with performance.  Where were the Canadian mults?
Missed QC, AB, MB, and NT.  Missed only SNJ in US.