[3830] SS CW K9UIY Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9UIY Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 20:23:42 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  223
   40:  157
   20:   37
   15:   61
   10:   11
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not as good result as last year.  I had very little success CQing ... not only
because of QRP but rough conditions certainly played a large part.  I had more
that the usual number of requests for fills, also. I missed six sections:  EWA
UT  KL7  VE4  VE5  and NT.  Of those I heard only two EWA and UT, but they were
S & P and I wasn't able to attract their attention.  KL9A made my heart
skip a few beats, until the /W7 was copied.  Still much fun as always... SS has
been (and will be) one of my favorite contests !  See you again next year!!
Many thanks to all for pulling my signals out of the cacophony of QRM ... great
to see old friends and meet new ones...again, thanks for all the Q's !
73, Vic  K9UIY