[3830] WAE RTTY KD0FW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KD0FW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 05:00:32 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KD0FW
Operator(s): KD0FW
Station: KD0FW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    5    5    0     16
   40:  110  110    0     72
   20:   63   63    0     62
   15:   89   89    0     66
   10:    8    8    0     10
------------------------------
Total:  276  276    0    228  Total Score = 62,928

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Again I waited to the start of the test to repair antennas as there was storms a
few days before and windy. Again the RF in the shack put Murphy in the seat next
to me. Again waited till the last hour of the test to figure out the QTC thing.
Again had problems with the amp. Well it still was a fun test and with any luck
I will be ready for it next year. It seemed like activity was light and the sfi
was around 110 and I just wasn't hearing EU very well. Just way to much stuff
going on to get my mind into the test.