[3830] SS SSB N3JT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N3JT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:53:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I operated from FL using my VA station (remote via Internet means). It generally
worked out okay, though responding is always 1/3rd second delayed.  I did get
frequent vox triggers by strong incoming signal audio despite wearing
headphones.  Not sure why but it caused me to ask for repeats in a number of
cases even though there were obviously strong signals both ways.  The antivox
of the K3 did nothing to fix this.   Not sure why.  Another reason CW contests
are easier!