[3830] SS SSB K7MK SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7MK SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:09:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7MK
Operator(s): K7MK
Station: K7MK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:   97
   40:  104
   20:  363
   15:  201
   10:   12
------------

Club:

Comments:

Semi-Field Day operation from the McCall cabin again.  Started setup 2 hours
before the contest, but got the beam up and radio going just as the contest
started.  However was getting interference into audio with beam, so used R5
vertical on Saturday.  Took off prime time Saturday night for family
activities.  Sunday debugged interference and took homebrew DVP offline (never
a problem before).  Got to use the beam on Sunday and results were much
better.

Operated from our minimally heated, no water or sewer (during winter) cabin in
McCall on Payette Lake.  Temps were about 5 degrees over night...

Goals were a sweep and Idaho Unlimited HP record.  I think both were achieved.
Fun runninc neck-and-neck with W7ZRC down in Boise.  Although he was Low Power!
His permanent station, skill and more time in the chair beat me out with his Low
Power effort.

FT-920, SB-220, A3, R5, 40 and 80M dipoles.

Thanks for the Q's.

JIm/K7MK