[3830] SS SSB K3UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:51:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Great job everyone.

Always nice to say hi to old friends and folks that we mainly know exchanging
reports with each other.

Did a typical K3UA hobo SS operation from home with K3 and single 80M dipole
and tuner.  Thank goodness for 80M to produce most of my Qs with over 650
there.

Might try and get an all band vertical up to try SO2R next time.

Was tuff without a computer interface and have to actually CQ and do exchanges
entering with my voice.  Needless to say my face is sure beat up and tired
today!!!

Did I add that I tolerate phone but long live CW!

Again great job everyone and see you all next week in the code WW from K3LR.

Phil K3UA