[3830] SS SSB WA6ZTY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa6zty@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA6ZTY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:52:48 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA6ZTY
Operator(s): WA6ZTY
Station: WA6ZTY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 14.33

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  135
   15:  495
   10:  133
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated solely on 10/15/20 meters so had problems working the closer sections
(AZ, UT, OR, and ID). I felt very lucky to have worked all of the California
sections. Never heard a VI or NL (ran unassisted). The tree cutter will be here
in a few weeks and will remove the ailing tree that is in the way of my 40m
dipole installation so, hopefully I'll have that band back for next year.
Without 40/80m, the contest is over for me each evening at 6pm when the higher
bands go silent.  My new ALS1306 amp runs much cooler than the pair of 3-500's
that it replaced and not having to retune for band changes is a real plus!  No
interference complaints from neighbors (so far).