[3830] SS SSB WA5FWC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA5FWC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 18:00:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA5FWC
Operator(s): WA5FWC
Station: WA5FWC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Venus, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 22:09

------------
  160:    0
   80:  275
   40:  159
   20:  595
   15:  237
   10:    0
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This was a fun contest,I worked many of the guys that I coontest with on the DX
bands. I have always liked SS and this is one of my favorite contests to work.
I think that SS was the first contest I ever tried my hand at many years ago
and it has the same glamour today. The bands were not in the best of condition
and 10 meters just did not seem to make sense.I sis work dwell on 15 but it
opend late andclosed early but my Q rate was good as the totals show forty was
ok but I stayed on 20 as long as the Q rate was good then switched to 80 and it
was like an intercom great signals and no QRM very Quiet! I probally left some
Qs on the table as I did not stay on 40 as it was jammed packed and lots of
'q'r'm and hassel form the resident groups. I guess that this is a good as it
will be for a while as the cycle is on the decline. I hope that you had as good
a time as I? Gary WA5FWC
.