[3830] SS SSB W2PV(@K2LE) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve4ea@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W2PV(@K2LE) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:02:43 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W2PV
Operator(s): VE4EA W1VE
Station: K2LE

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Reedsboro, VT
Operating Time (hrs): 18.2
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  104
   40:  175
   20:   79
   15:   60
   10:
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Thank you to Andy, K2LE and Gerry, W1VE for allowing me use the the Vermont
station.  Thanks also to YCCC for allowing me to use legendary W2PV callsign.

The station, remote facilities and especially the new antenna switching
arrangement/hardware worked extremely well.

I am looking forward to an "all-persons-on-site" visit to Reedsboro
this coming weekend and multi-single entry in CQWW-CW, the weekend of November
28 (2015) - together with:
Andy, K2LE
Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
Tom, VE3CX