[3830] LZ DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:49:53 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

   80:   391    0      53
   40:   388    0      71
   20:   443    0      61
   15:   306    0      63
   10:    72    0      37
---------------------------
Total:  1600    0     285  Total Score = 634,695

Club:

Comments:

2xTS850SAT
TH3MK4, 2el Quad
40m - 2el wire, Vertical
80m - Vertical, Inv.vee

Was not able to rest enough for several weeks before the contest.Feel very
tired and sleepy.Wind increases from breeze at contest start into storm at
Sunday early morning.6 hours into the end I realize, that yagi is slipped off
some 50degrees due to the wind.My sleepy head make worst and stupid decision to
try to align the yagi during the storm.This ended with more than 100 degrees
offset, and wind torque allmost broke my left hand, luckily only little skin
parts missed me.Of course I try to do this from tower base, not on tower top
:)
NEVER free mast brake in the storm.
Condx was not the best, less than 15% of stations in the log are DX.
Missed many multipliers, just could not get their attention.
On the other side, must congratulate HC2AO for pulling me out on 80meters,
thanks for new one, your RX antenna surely works.

73 es CU in WWDX
Nasko