[3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG7H SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:40:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:  88     15       21
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  88     15       21  Total Score = 6,228

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I wasn't able to get my 15 meter antenna repaired before the contest, so instead
did single Band 160 meters. Managed to work two new "band countries"
on 160, KH0 and V6, so well worth it for me! No Europe, as almost always on
160, due to local terrain, and path difficulty. Thanks to all the JAs, all
those 3 point QSO's added up. 73 to all. Hope to be all band again next year's
contest.

73 de Craig KG7H