[3830] CQWW CW AA7A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AA7A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:19:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AA7A
Operator(s): AA7A
Station: AA7A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     7        7
   80:  148    25       63
   40:  556    37      123
   20:  471    39      141
   15:  574    38      137
   10:  160    30       78
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First time I have operated CQWW DX CW from home in 11 years (VooDoo Contest
Group is taking a break in 2015...back on the road in 2016). I forgot how much
fun it is on this side of the pileups as well.

Conditions were quite interesting on Saturday with surprising activity on 10
meters. Sunday was not as interesting. I switched bands many times on Sunday to
find stations to work.

73,
Ned
AA7A