[3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:35:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  554    40      149
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Partime effort turned into almost a F/T effort. Was more interested in how the
20mtr antennas worked as I have been contemplating a change. I am not much of a
run op so I just focused on spots and getting in cluster spot pile-ups
intentionally and unintentionally . Sort got the bug to push to see how many
mults I could put in the log. Lots of activity on the the band all in all. Have
a lot of data from the weekend I need to chew on for a 20mtr antenna upgrade
this next year. At least I know mults can be had on the band with current
configuration. I am positive if there was a real CW op in the chair it would
have been even better. TNX for Q's and  putting up with my lack of finesse
operating this mode.   Tim, AB4B in the HEart of Dixie.....Roll Tide