[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:48:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V AH6RE
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   95    11       11
   80:  834    33       62
   40: 1328    36      103
   20: 1248    39      134
   15: 1824    35       91
   10: 1101    30       65
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a 3 man Multi-II.   Not the way we like to roll but CW ops are at a
premium out here.    The atmosphere was very quiet both nights.   We can only
hope for conditions like this in the upcoming 160 Contests.   Everything ran
smooth and nothing broke.   All in all, a wonderful weekend.   The only thing
missing was hearing the familiar KL7RA callsign.   RIP Rich

               73, Aloha
     Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Rob NH6V.
             www.KH6LC.com