[3830] CQWW CW KI0I SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KI0I SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 02:04:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 22:43

  160:
   80:
   40:  300    31       90
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I wanted to try a single band effort, something new , so I chose 40m which is a
strong point here at the pork-n-bean contest station. I had some chores to do
during the day so I figured I'd do 40m since the DX is mostly in the dark
here..
The band seemed pretty good ,but with rain around here since Turkey day, noise
was present and some QSB made problems also. Good thing about the rain was my
Hytower Vertical likes sitting in the swamp of a backyard I have after 4+
inches of rain. Good ground plane for a vertical.
I had fun and worked some new dx for 5BDXCC too!
Lots of great operators out there around the world.
Thanks to those who picked my 100w signal out of the ruckus. I did 99.9 percent
S&P.
73 Mark KI0I
Icom PRO3 100w to HYGAIN HYTOWER - K9AY loop and 530'unterminated beverage for
ears- N1MM+ and Rigblaster Pro