[3830] CQWW CW WL7E SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WL7E SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 02:40:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Kasilof, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 19:26

  160:   70    10       10
   80:  119    12       13
   40:  182    19       41
   20:  543    32       70
   15:  428    20       21
   10:  304    16       19
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This year I did something I do not normally do. I did not hunt mults and decided
to run more. I enjoyed it very much for a change. I completely neglected EU on
15 and there was no EU on 10 at all. My score reflects these choices. Watching
the RBN's I noticed KL was represented well and I chose to operate the more
difficult bands in hopes of new band entities. That didn't work out too well,
absolutely none. The party is over here in KL for this cycle and now will be
the time to focus more on the low bands and operating single band.