[3830] CQWW CW K9IA SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9ia@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9IA SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:23:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9IA
Operator(s): K9IA
Station: K9IA

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:   18    13        5
   20:   54    38       17
   15:   60    34       12
   10:   18    12        7
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After too many CQWW-CW attempts over the years to count, this was my first try
at QRP with a stealth antenna. I used a 20ft flagpole with a remote tuner at
the base.
24 hours using 4w to a flagpole presents its own challenges. Tough sledding,
but in the end, very satisfying.
My apologies to all those who fought to get my call correctly in to their log.
To many it was a daunting job, but then again, many were on the first call with
no problems. How does that happen?