[3830] CQWW CW K2BB SOSB(A)/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex.k2bb@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2BB SOSB(A)/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:32:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2BB
Operator(s): K2BB
Station: K2BB

Class: SOSB(A)/80 LP
QTH: Tenafly, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  297    18       82
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Remote operation from my noisy house in Fort Lee, NJ to relatively quiet place
in Tenafly, NJ.
Setup: TS-590S hooked up to a laptop and accessed via Google Chrome Remote
Desktop. Audio was transmitted by Kenwood's native ARVP-10H VOIP software.
Antenna: Lazy-U (vertical dipole) mounted on Spiderbeam 18m fiberglass
telescopic pole.
Thanks to Alex WB2AA for letting me to install temporary full size antenna in
his backyard.