[3830] CQWW CW N6HI SOSB/15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HI.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6HI SOSB/15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:25:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:   2      2        2
   20:   3      2        2
   15:  57     12       30
   10:  26     11       17
------------------------------
Total:  88     27       51  Total Score = 19,110

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First operation from my new QTH in Chandler, AZ.
Ran QRP, 5W to a short end-fed wire out the window.
Worked mostly 15m (Good to EU on Sunday!)
but played around a bit on other bands also.
Worked 30 countries on 15m, 38 total countries
over the weekend, good for this simple QRP set up.
Highlight was working the guys at PJ2T on 2 bands
with my wonder wire! Great fun from the new QTH,
cant wait for the ARRL CW contest and some others
coming up as the contest season roars along.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!
73, John N6HI/qrp