[3830] CQWW CW F6GOX SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6gox@free.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F6GOX SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:13:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  588    33       99
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The saturday morning I have begun in late on 10 meters.  DX propagation seem
very average as I do not listen the japaneese beacon.  But as I found a lot of
stations, I decide to stay and run the contest as SOSB-10-HP in a clearly fun
style and to have a good time...

The small gifts and pleasures of the CQWW were indeed present at the
rendez-vous.

About the grayline propagation - yes, not just on low bands ! - , I note both
days the usual increasing of the DX signals at my sunset around 1616z. The
saturday, the band remained open one hour after my sunset. So I was very happy
by the calls of XE1MM at 1654z and the N7AT at 1655z, two zones in 2 minutes !
The band cut locally at 1731z. The sunday, after a sharp decline of the
propagation during two hours to the West, I note a reinforcement and I have
contacted FO5RH with a terrific signal at 1614z, a true sunset duct
propagation. We were both very surprised and I felt the cw of my correspondent
a bit incredulous when he has answered to my call. The band cut at 1653z. It
was to late for the KH6 sunrise and the zone 31...

About the propagation from Europe to Asia, the surprise came the sunday with
the calls of A52R at 0819z, JA3YBK at 0835z and ZL2ST at 0902z. The three
signals were like a breath instead of noise and were stealthy. But It was
unexpected countries and zones ! No zone 19 listen.

About the US propagation, signals coming from east coast were good, no more.
Scare signals from the west coast. Thanks to OX3XR for his call with a very
good signal ! I do not listen any zone 1 and 2.

I listen the zone 7 but I could not contact the panama station... No zone 10
also...

This game was pleasant and I hope it was the same for you.

Many thank to all stations for your call and see you in an other contest.

Best 73

Laurent F6GOX