[3830] CQWW CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 00:16:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): K0EJ W9WI WE4S W4NZ
Station: K0EJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   60    12       26
   80:  467    20       80
   40: 1182    34      113
   20: 1223    38      123
   15: 1175    34      127
   10:  324    26       87
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Mark K0EJ for again this year hosting a multi-2 operation from his
contest station located just north of Chattanooga. Joining us were Doug W9WI
and Grady WE4S. Conditions were better than expected for the solar numbers we
were seeing. Ten meters didn't open quite like we had hoped and 160m was not
very productive but the other 4 bands kept us busy.

We've received reports that near the end of the contest on the upper end of 20m
our signal could be heard with a harsh note and very broad splatter. We had no
indication in the shack of any problems but if anyone heard this we would
appreciate any information you can provide which might help us diagnose the
reported problem. A recording would be very helpful if someone happened to
catch this.

Thanks to all who stopped by to give us a QSO.

73 and Merry Christmas!

Ted W4NZ