[3830] CQWW CW OH5Z M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6xx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH5Z M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 15:38:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OG9X OH2BU OH6NVC OH6XX OH7CW
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 47,7

  160:  142    20       82
   80:  525    35      118
   40: 1349    40      151
   20: 1828    40      150
   15:  933    40      152
   10:  119    34      113
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was great fun. We finally got SAC-X station controller boxes by 4O3A to
control our antenna switching and stackmathes. We also got his combiner and
BPF's for our 4*tribander stack so we could finally utilize the whole tribander
stack on every band simultaneously. I really have to thank Ranko 4O3A for
nothing but exceptional customer service before CQWW SSB and CW in helping to
sort out problems in our setup.

During the contest we made some small mistakes which cost us 10M mark on
points. For some odd reason we missed some 10m openings on Saturday and lost
maybe 10-15 multipliers because of it. We also made some small band change
mistakes between 20m and 40m and lost some 3 pointers due to it. But anyway
this was our best ever M/S score from OH5Z and working 40 zones and 150 DXCC on
three bands is always delighting.

All the QSO's will be uploaded to LoTW soon. Have a look
https://oh5z.wordpress.com/ for more info. Thank you for everyone calling in.

73,
Juha OH6XX on behalf of OH5Z