[3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:44:10 +0000
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  320
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  320  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 39  Total Score = 24,960

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Merry Christmas
Thanks to TARA for sponsoring the Contest.  Thanks, also, to everyone who was
kind enough to work me.  All the QSOs are appreciated.
This Contest was special as it was the first one I've worked from the home QTH
is almost a year and half.  The really special part of the Contest was working
all the familiar calls from past contests.  Sure was nice seeing the familiar
calls scroll across the screen, almost a pre Christmas, Christmas present.

Only have a 40 meter ant. available limited my score.  Maybe next year all the
antennas will be in place.

Again, thanks to all for the QSOs and have a Merry Christmas.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH