[3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, halken@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 15:22:28 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:19

Total:  QSOs = 360  Sections = 70  Countries = 9  Total Score = 59,250

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Every year I mess this up.  I go in "casual" and the band sounds great
and I wish I had gone FT.  Maybe next year.
The band was really hot Saturday night.  I was getting calls from the West
Coast and EU at the same time and noise was low.  EU at their SR were loud.
Best of the holidaze to all...
73
Hal N4GG
FTdx5000, ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, Tx: Double T-top vertical, Rx: K9AY loop