[3830] CQWW CW OL2N(OK1FDR) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1fdr@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL2N(OK1FDR) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 16:57:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL2N
Operator(s): OK1FDR
Station: OL1X

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1462    35      124
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1462    35      124  Total Score = 479,544

Club:

Comments:

RIG: FT1000MV Fld
ANT: 5 el yagi + Eco tribander

Like always in last a couple of years, rather "last minute" decision
to make apperance in the contest and to spend most of the weekend on the hill.
Category also chosen shortly before the contest, based on various circumstances
- as PA was not available this time and 10/15m seemed to be rather dead in
Friday afternoon and evening during station setup, I opted for 20m LP this
year, though knowing it could be likely very painful..but at least to test our
repaired 20m beam, which now seems to be fixed after almost 3 years of outage.

At the end, condx were not as bad as I initially expected, so I still had some
fun and some nice runs in the afternoon; if something like producing just 40-50
Q/h on your cq can be called "run" at all :)

TNX for all contacts, 73
Radim, OK1FDR