[3830] ARRL 160 W8AKS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8aks55@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W8AKS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:15:52 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W8AKS
Operator(s): W8AKS
Station: W8AKS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 112  Sections = 48  Countries = 3  Total Score = 11,328

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have to apologize to all for the timing error between the radio and amp. This
caused the first 2 ltrs of my call to be dropped. Tried to fix it on the fly
with no success. Corrected
Now. Thanks to all for their patience.
Due to the above timing problem, did not put the BIC like originally planned.
Was up at 0230 local for EU
heard lots of PVRCers working EU but couldnt hear a thing. Receiving antenna
next before Stew Perry.
Congratulations to all , saw some nice numbers.