[3830] 10RTTY W1LQ Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY W1LQ Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 00:15:53 +0000
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W1LQ
Operator(s): K6UFO ND2T
Station: W1LQ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 157  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 33  Total Score = 9,891

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We (K6UFO and ND2T) operated remotely from San Francisco
to a station in Maine. Propagation barely showed up for
this year's contest. K6UFO got up at Sunrise in Maine 12z
to look for Europeans. Two hours later he had only worked
SEVEN stations. Finally some weak and brief openings and
we worked more than one-half of our QSOs and Mults in the
next two hours 14z and 15z. Then it was sunset in Europe,
and a long, long day of looking for NA/SA stations. ND2T
alternated CQing and S&P to stay alert. The Skimmer spots
were plentiful, but just not propagation from Maine to many
locations. The last couple hours 19Z and 20Z we looked west,
but never worked ZM2B. Tom received a prize with 3D2KM
calling him! Big point contribution was 91 USA QSOs, Thanks!
Also thanks to WW1ME for use of the callsign.

W1LQ, ops K6UFO and ND2T

10m: Log periodic, 42 ft boom at 114 ft.
Elecraft K3, 100 watts
Writelog, MMTTY and 2Tone software
K3/0, RemoteRig and RemoteHamRadio.com

QSO/Mults by hour