[3830] CQWW CW OP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5um@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:43:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OP4K OP5T OO7J ON5RA ON8ZL
Station: OP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO21FF
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  176     8       36
   80:  746    15       66
   40: 1016    31       92
   20:  568    30       84
   15:  697    31      105
   10:   74    24       46
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We had a fine time again in the preferred contest mode that is CW . Not really
looking for a high score as we are still in the process of trying to find a
solution to build a real multi/single or multi/two conteststation . Now only 1
radio and one operator at a time doing both running and S & P after
multipliers . Hopefully we will be able to put up a second series of antennas
on the same roof and with adequate filtering finally compete with the same
possibilities as most Multi stations .
Also and important is the presence of two new skilled Ops ON5RA and ON8ZL to
join OP4K, OO7J and OP5T . So, it was a nice and motivated crew @ OP4K .

Station : YAESU FT-DX -5000 MP - ACOM 2000A
          OPTIBEAM OB18-6 at 50m  on top of the 10 story building
          80 m inverted Vee with apex at 50 m
          160 m inverted Vee with apex at 50 m

Thanks to all for calling OP4K , sorry for those not getting in the log . RX in
town is difficult .

Seasons greetings and Happy , healthy 2016 .

On behalf of the OP4K crew ,

ON5UM ( OP5T ) , Jim