[3830] ARRL 160 KM5PS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KM5PS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 02:17:09 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KM5PS
Operator(s): KM5PS
Station: KM5PS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.57

Total:  QSOs = 554  Sections = 78  Countries = 4  Total Score = 88,062

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time Friday night.  Great runs. I had planned on operating more
Saturday night, but noise was worse on Saturday night compared to Friday night.
It was hard to hear station's on Saturday.  Had family issues Saturday which
kept me from operation Saturday night much, so called it quits early Saturday.
Thanks for all of the Q's and hope to see everyone on next contest!!!

73's
John
KM5PS