[3830] ARRL 160 NC6K Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NC6K Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 05:59:47 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 6:50

Total:  QSOs = 188  Sections = 59  Countries = 5  Total Score = 23,246

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were mediocre, even for San Diego. I never heard a station from
W1-land, and the few W2 stations I worked were very weak. My active RX setup
became an SK just before the contest, so perhaps that was part of the problem.
It's always fun to join this event, if only to see how active 160 can be when
everyone fires up the rigs.