[3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1TEF(@W4DFG) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 14:42:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 9

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): :45

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  13     13
   20:   1      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  14     14  Total Score = 196

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

It seemed as if every operator in the universe was squeezed into 10 Kcs of 40
meter CW band - couldn't get a signal in with a shoe horn and a pound of C4.

Did have some fun with Scotty - W7SW who signed as Rudolph from the North Pole.
I signed as Batman from Gotham (GTHM).  That was fun and we got a laugh out of
it.

Worked Wayne - N4FP for the first time which was great - he helped us in the
SCQP this year and is a great op.

I'll head back for the 1900 session but I'm not holding out a lot of hope for
good results. I'm slowly coming to realize that we have some antenna
"issues" that need to be solved at W4DFG.

Very best regards,

Tom, W1TEF/4