[3830] CWopsT NA6O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NA6O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 04:06:43 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 10

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   7      6
   40:  18     18
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     24  Total Score = 600

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590s, vertical, N1MM+

This was primarily a test of a new antenna on 80m, an N6BT Bravo 84 vertical
that gives me 80/40 capability. On 40, it's things are just great but 80 is
another story. Due to the fact that 80m always kills my DSL when power is
>100W, I ran low power. Well, that's pretty much useless. I can hear ok, but
all I get is CQ in my face. Tried running, no calls at all. Looked at RBN. W6SX
and W6RB were both at least 20 dB stronger than me on the East cost!

As a bonus, all the LED Christmas lights are going up. Oh boy, more QRM. Things
are definitely not getting better on the low bands at this QTH. Now I'm waiting
for the CC&R Nazis to knock on my door about the new antenna. Heck, the
fine is only $600 a month. Why worry?