[3830] ARRL 10 WA1ZAM SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lastone01247@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WA1ZAM SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 19:40:35 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WA1ZAM
Operator(s): WA1ZAM
Station: WA1ZAM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: vt
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   53    28
  SSB:  103    45
-------------------
Total:  156    73  Total Score = 30,514

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

well this was not fun  I have been doing this contest on and off since the 70's
but never this bad  I know having just a low wire ant and 100 watts not the
best  but this was bad   never heard a w8 or a w9  only w4's in the log were in
Fla. was tuff calling w1's  with just a hand full of them  whoever was at kc1xx
they had some great ears hearing my little peanut station on both mode first
call can't wait to see what next year contest will be like