[3830] ARRL 10 W4VIC SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4VIC SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:47:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10 HRS

   CW:  107    46
  SSB:  103    37
-------------------
Total:  210    83  Total Score = 52,622

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest has got to be considered the contest novice playground.  I don't
recall ever hearing more stations not frequently sending their call sign, and
in so many other ways fumbling the established progression of a contest QSO.
But if we need a 'training ground' perhaps this is one of the better possible
locations for it.  Couple all that with generally poor band conditions this
entire weekend  and this was 10 hours of WORK.

As always, it was great hearing and working so many contest buddies around the
world.  Thanks for all the participation and especially for my Qs.  73,  Vic,
W4VIC