[3830] ARRL 10 AB4B SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AB4B SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:27:11 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   CW:   47    21
  SSB:  642   110
-------------------
Total:  689   131  Total Score = 192,832

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort hr in Toonersville. Had a pending antenna project that needed
much attention as WX was mild. Worked outside both days and took breaks behind
the radio. DX openings thin to say the least. Highlights were working VY1JA and
VE8NSD on phone plus a very peculiar LP opening to JA Sunday morning before I
bolted to the outdoors. Life on 10mtrs as we have known it is really changing
and I suspect lots of 10mtr antennas will be up on the chopping block soon.
Watched the Army / Navy football game Sat and the Heismann trophy presentation
show Sat night....ROLL TIDE! Lots of new op's from the west coast who were
pretty savy about this contest. Thanks to all fer the Q's and to all and Very
Merry Christmas from the " Heart of Dixie ".    Tim , AB4B