[3830] ARRL 10 K7JR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7zo@cableone.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7JR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 04:55:58 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): K7MK K7RF K7ZO W7ZRC
Station: K7JR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   CW:  613    71
  SSB:  683    56
-------------------
Total: 1296   127  Total Score = 484,886

Club:

Comments:

A totally remote multi-operator entry by the Snake River Remote Contesters Club.
As a group we are continually amazed at how technology has given us the
opportunity to make such a system a reality. Each outing we learn a bit more,
whack down the latest set of moles who's heads stuck up and got in the way
(most of them Microsoft related), and generally have a solid operating
experience. If we could just figure out a way to achieve the camaraderie of
actually getting together in the same place. Telegram chats are just not the
same.

We had great openings to the east coast for a couple hours each day with
incredibly strong signals. Though skip was long and we didn't work our first
IL, IN and MO on SSB until well into Sunday. Similar propagation was observed
last weekend in the 10 Meter RTTY contest. We worked two Africans, a few
VK/ZL's and then the usual suspects in Caribbean and South America. But sadly
no Europe and no Asia in the log. Unfortunately a sign of things to come for
the next few years.

Listen for the K7JR call in upcoming contests.

Scott/K7ZO for the Snake River Remote Contesters Club